|1792 plan for Raleigh, NC|
|the bookish box that holds it all...|
|the open box... tray with all the parts and game board underneath|
|the 4 pages of the game board image|
|front side of the sheet of Where is it? cards... ready to be cut|
|Where is it? cards.... places on the map|
|Escazu Chocolate on N. Blount Street...|
These are the rules...
1. Pick a Where is it? card from the pile.
2. Find it’s place on the game board. Get 5 points.
3. or, Go there and visit the place in person. Get 15 points.
4. or, Tell a story about the place and write it in the Greetings from Raleigh N.C. diary. Start the story with the words: “Once I went...” Be sure to include your name. Get 25 points.
5. After all the cards are placed on the map (or whenever you set the stop time) the person with the highest points wins.
6. When not playing the board game, the Where is it? cards can be turned to their image side and put together as a jigsaw puzzle.
Where is it? cards;
Greetings from Raleigh N.C. diary;
Downtown Raleigh map;
Downtown Raleigh Restaurants & Dining map;
|...the Downtown Rule book|
|Measuring the tray for the partitions placement...|
|the tray in progress... with diary inside it's partition|
|Making the book-like box case... weights inside the box|
|the open box with the gameboard folded up inside and the full tray laying beside it|
|Raleigh skyline looking north from Hwy 401 across MLK Blvd. bridge|